16/7-13 Brookvale Avenue
Ground Floor Apartment with Huge Courtyard
It is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Combined open plan living & dining area with floorboards
- Living area opening out to huge deck courtyard
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two bedrooms with built in wardrobes, main with ensuite & access to
- Main bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Internal laundry with dryer, Secure car space
- Air conditioning, plantation shutters
- Located in a well maintained security building with intercom
- Moments to Warringah Mall shopping centre & B-line transport
- Small pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020