211/180 South Creek Road
Spacious Modern apartment in Ideal Location
It is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Flawlessly crafted and positioned within an ideal park-side location, this modern 'Livistona' residence has been architecturally designed with a selection of luxury finishes, to ensure a high standard of comfort and easy living. A light-filled two-bedroom layout delivers flowing interiors out to a covered alfresco balcony. It's located opposite parks and playing fields, walking distance to trails taking you to Narrabeen Lake and Cromer Golf Course, plus quick access to Dee Why Town Centre and beaches.
- Generous alfresco balcony, covered for year-round entertaining
- Open plan living/dining area
- Stone finished island kitchen with integrated Smeg gas appliances
- Master bedroom with Built in
- Sleek bathroom, European laundry with dryer
- Gas hot water/gas heating, bbq bayonet, air conditioning
- Security intercom, secure car space
- Common area perfect for entertaining
- Perfect for those seeking the simplicity that comes apartment living
- A boutique development of only 39 architecturally designed apartments
- Sorry, No pets
Similar Properties in the area
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020