12A/31 Quirk Road
Sunny Modern Retreat - 6 month lease
It is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Enjoy a cosmopolitan oasis in this freshly schemed first floor apartment, positioned in the heart of Manly Vale with every convenience just moments from the doorstep. Set well back from the road assures wonderful peace and privacy, with spacious dimensions, a perfect north aspect with sun all day and private green leafy outlooks. It offers standout convenience, placed footsteps to Coles, a two-minute stroll to trendy cafes, B-line city buses, plus walking distance to Manly Beach and social hub.
The Property Features Include:
- Short term lease - 6 months
- Sun-drenched living and dining area opens outdoors
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop anchors the living space
- North facing balcony ideal for daily reprieve or relaxed entertaining
- Double bedroom fitted with built in wardrobe
- Fresh bathroom with internal laundry facilities, gas heating outlet
- Single lock up garage with storage space, well-maintained building
- Level bicycle ride to Manly Aquatic Centre, harbour and ferry wharf
- Placed within an easy stroll to Woolworths and Aldi shops
- Sorry no pets
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020