242 Warringah Road
Brand New Boutique Studio Apartments In Prime Position
**PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Introducing a new a boutique building comprising of a selection studio apartments, with beautifully appointed and generously proportioned interiors to deliver the best in low-maintenance contemporary living. Sleek and stylish, each residence has been crafted with a selection of premium finishes and fixtures, with a clever use of space and the ease of lift access to secure basement parking. Its ultra-convenient location is within of buses bound for the city/Chatswood and Manly parklands, plus a 5-minute drive to Westfield Warringah Mall and moments to beaches.
The Property Features Include:
- Choose from a limited number of brand new studio apartments
- Low rise building, level lift access, security video intercom
- Generous open plan design set under high ceilings enhancing the sense of space
- Kitchens with stone benches, stainless steel oven, induction/electric cooktop
- Mirrored wardrobes, wide fully tiled bathrooms, air conditioning
- Secure car spaces in basement car park
- 600m to Virgin Active and 4.5km to Westfield Warringah Mall
- 2km to The Northern Beaches Hospital, a short drive to surf beaches
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020