13/6 Francis Street
Urban Hotspot, A Perfect First Home Or Quality Investment
- Glass fronted open plan living/dining area with timber floors
- Kitchen with equipped gas cooktop and breakfast bar
- Two well separated bedrooms fitted with mirrored built-ins
- Contemporary fully tiled bathroom with integrated laundry
- Undercover carport, high ceilings, gas heating outlet
- Move in ready, nothing further to spend, scope to add own touches
- A ready-made investment or low-maintenance lifestyle pad
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020