34 Dove Lane
A Brand New Hamptons Style Dream Home In Family Focused Locale
- Finished to exacting standards with high end inclusions throughout
- Stunning facade, sandstone feature walls, engineered French Oak floors
- Living/dining room with fireplace and custom seating offers easy outdoor flow
- Gourmet stone crafted island kitchen with Ilve gas appliances, butlers pantry
- 4 large upstairs bedrooms with built-ins, master with walk in and chic ensuite
- All-season alfresco entertaining with built-in Beef Eater bbq, beverage fridge
- Upstairs casual living/rumpus room, privately placed study area, ample storage
- Luxurious bathrooms, guest powder room, functional family laundry
- Double lock-up garage with internal access, ducted air conditioning
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020