16 David Road
Prestige Retreat, Style and Convenience
It presents as a resort-like luxury indoor-outdoor home with generous living spaces, masses of light, high quality inclusions and sun-soaked pool. It's an enviable package, ideal for the active family, close to walking trails encompassing Narrabeen Lake, water sports, surf beaches, plus close to schools and shops.
- A ready-made home with grand proportions, contemporary interiors and a superb family focused layout embracing flowing open plan living with a defined lounge and dining space
- Heart of the home is an ultra-modern Caesar stone gas kitchen featuring fully integrated European appliances, soft-close cupboards, walk-in pantry and a breakfast bar with space to dine on for four
- Seamless indoor/outdoor transition through a series of sliding doors
- Easy-care level lawn, all-weather alfresco entertaining deck, 9m long pool
- Five well-scaled carpeted bedrooms, Parents retreat with ensuite and walk-in-robe
- Sleek contemporary bathrooms with shower and bath featuring modern terrazzo stone
- Ample storage throughout, gas heating, newly created front garden area
- Quality engineered timber flooring, gas hot water, internal laundry
- Three Carspaces, totally secure 537.5sqm (approx.) parcel with front and rear RING motion detection security system, new electrical and plumbing
- Walking distance to Edgecliffe Boulevard lookout, Collaroy Plateau Public School & Wynyard bus stop at the door
- A unique opportunity with absolutely nothing to do, affording enormous space and privacy for sophisticated low maintenance living, in a flawlessly presented resort like setting complete with a swimming pool, hot-water poolside shower and undercover entertaining area
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020