24/110-116 Lawrence Street
Designer Finishes, Beautiful Outlooks and Village Convenience
- Nicely elevated with leafy views stretching as far as North Head
- Spacious living and dining space with views opens to balcony
- Extra-wide leafy wraparound balcony reveals breathtaking views
- Deluxe CaesarStone kitchen, gas cooktop and integrated dishwasher
- Spacious bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, ultra-chic bathroom
- External access to a private lock-up laundry on title with storage
- Full brick construction, timber flooring and air conditioning
- 82sqm on title, first floor, beautifully landscaped common gardens
- Literally footsteps to Manly Wharf and Dee Why Beach buses
- Short stroll to village shops, thriving eateries and new IGA Supemart
- Deep covered car space with room to install a storage facility
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020