4/53 Redman Road
Modern Retreat With Ocean Glimpses Moments To All The Action
- Well-kept solid double brick block, quiet cul-de-sac setting away from the crowds
- East facing district outlooks reaching the ocean from the covered balcony
- 2 large bedrooms, main has built-ins set away from the living/social zone
- Glass-fronted living opens to a balcony, captures sea breezes and natural light
- Separate dine-in kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances
- Fully tiled bathroom with shower over bath and internal laundry facilities
- Car space, shared secure storeroom perfect to store surfboards etc
- An ideal market entry or investment, away from the crowds but close to the action
- Moments to parking, shops, cafes, express B-line city buses and amenities
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020