D101/4 Collaroy Street
Unrivalled Exclusive Resident Amenities
Boasting instant Collaroy Beach access, this landmark address presents unrivalled amenities across two luxury buildings. From its minimalistic coastal resort-inspired architecture to the stunning interiors and layouts designed by the award-winning design team, Coco Republic, revel in privacy, exclusivity, and unsurpassed opportunity at Bathers Collaroy.
Inspired by the breath-taking ocean on its doorstep, Bathers Collaroy presents the quintessential beachside experience for residents with exclusive features, including private beach showers and change rooms, personal surfboard storage, gym, yoga area, relaxing sauna and alfresco dining space within coastal landscaped gardens - replete with BBQ, bar and lavish recreation room. This rare opportunity for unrivalled coastal exclusivity will not be repeated.
- North facing 3-bedroom plus second living space
- Stunning interiors designed by renowned Coco Republic
- Entertainer's kitchen defined by magnificent Palazzo stone benchtops, bespoke cabinetry and Miele appliances
- Palatial style bathroom with freestanding bath in each bathroom and heated towel racks
- Generously sized bedrooms and ample storage
- Master bedroom flaunts kingly WIR, ensuite and balcony access
- State-of-the-art ducted and zone air-conditioning
- Advanced security system and express lift to your door
- Secure LUG with parking for two cars and extra storage and electric car charging options
- Green technology options
Prime Coastal Location:
- Instant access to Collaroy Beach
- Enjoy surfing, swimming and serene walks along the shore
- Convenient shopping, cafes, golf, tennis, boating, cinema and national parks nearby
- Westfield Warringah and Manly's epicurean boulevard is just a short drive away
- The first major residential development in this precinct for a decade with strong community support.
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020