22/97-99 Oaks Avenue
100m To Dee Why Beach, A Bright And Breezy Top Floor Apartment
- Well-maintained solid double brick block, shares minimal common walls
- Large windows and light-filled interiors, private elevated outlooks
- Generous free-flowing living space, with a defined dining area
- Easy connection to a sheltered balcony, perfect for daily reprieve
- Stone finished kitchen with stainless steel appliances, drawer dishwasher
- Ample cupboard/pantry space, integrated internal laundry, glass splashbacks
- Two large bedrooms fitted with built-ins, modern bathroom
- Undercover carport, own hot water service, central common lawn
- Walk to local schools, oceanfront parks, tidal pool and amenities
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020