75 Chambers Circuit
Luxuriously Designed and Private Attached Home "Torrens Title"
- Streamlined interiors welcome with a generous family friendly layout
- Integrated living and dining extends to an east facing entertaining deck
- Separate light-filled lounge room and an upstairs living with skylight
- Chic stone barbecue, easy-care garden, level lawn with no rear neighbours
- Elegant stone finished kitchen features Bosch stainless gas appliances
- Well-sized bedrooms appointed with built-ins, main has walk-in and ensuite
- Chic main bathroom with separate bath and shower, guest powder room
- Ducted air conditioning, automatic pergola, ample storage
- Single car garage with integrated laundry/storage and internal access
- Minutes from locale shops, cafes, cinema and a choice of child-friendly parks
Forthcoming Auction - Expectation To Sell Prior
Auction - Saturday 18th April 2020
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020