8A/27-33 Oaks Avenue
Large, Open Plan Retail Space in Bustling Central Dee Why Location
* Total internal area: 618m2
* Currently being occupied by 'The Reject Shop'
* Positioned on the ground floor with easy access
* Excellent signage opportunities
* Wide frontage to bustling pedestrian plaza
* Shared toilets in complex
* Separate goods access room external from the plaza
* Rear access from Pacific Parade maximizing consumer access
* Huge carpark on-site plus seconds from council car park
* Surrounded by local businesses, cafés & restaurants
* Suitable for a large array of business types – STCA
Located on Sydney's Northern Beaches in the centre of Dee Why, with easy access to Pittwater Road and Warringah Road this provides easy access to the city and the rest of Sydney. In close proximity to the B-Line bus stop and across the road from the brand new Meriton Lighthouse Development and a short stroll from beautiful Dee Why Beach.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020