15/1-3 Moore Road
Tightly Held Beachside Retail Investment Opportunity - 4% Net yield with upside in the lease conditions
* Total internal area: 75m2
* Large frontage with new windows and outdoor seating (STCA)
* Everything in the shop is newly renovated 18 months ago
* High foot traffic location with excellent exposure and signage opportunities
* Upside in the current lease in the near future with a strong tenancy in place
* Popular retail shopping precinct – Freshwater Village
* Invest into a very popular beachside suburb with strong growth and demand trends
* Exhaust ventilation and grease trap and rear access to loading dock within the building
* Communal separate male and female amenities and rear access to shop
* Multiple options for customer and staff parking with undercover or rooftop car spaces within the village complex or plenty of street parking around
* Outgoings per annum approx. $12,720 + GST
* Tenant – Pizza Ah (currently operating 2 stores & expanding to open more!)
* Term - 5 + 5
* Start – April 2021
* Net Rent - $85,000 + GST Net
* Fixed increases to $90,000 in April 2023 and $95,000 in April 2024
Freshwater Village is positioned only 450m to the beach, 2.5kms from Manly, 3km to Warringah Mall and 18km from Sydney CBD. Freshwater is a popular beachside suburb with trendy bars, restaurants, cafes and boutique fashion and homewares retail. The suburb is easily accessible via main roads and public transport.
Call Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 or Vincent West on 0403 444 000 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020