Shop 1/14 Frenchs Forest Road
Flexible retail offering with 7m frontage
* Price drop, owner keen to meet the market
* Under basement storage area: 88m2
* Shop Width - 7.2m
* Ceiling Height - 2.8m to current ceiling, 3.3m to slab
* Potential for grease trap & exhaust - Subject to approvals
* Previously operated as a long term pharmacy
* Huge exposure on offer with large 7m fronting Frenchs Forest Road
* Dual entry points from street and basement area
* Situate your business among other well known retailers like; KFC, Subway, Ogalo and Skyline Bakery
* Flexible floor plan
* Internal toilet and kitchenette to the rear of shop
* Excellent signage/exposure opportunity with awning and window possibilities
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Large 88m2 low clearance, basement storage area downstairs
* Suitable for a large variety of businesses and retailers
* Ample storage options throughout
* Direct access for customer/staff parking in out the front or just up the road
* Outgoings $15,043 per annum approx.
This excellent retail space is situated at the start of Frenchs Forest Road in a very well known retail centre known as 'Skyline Shops'. This cluster of shops has some well established national brands mixed with some locals and this property is surrounded by food and beverage options. The building offers great connectivity being just off Warringah Road, connecting the Northern Beaches to Sydney CBD and metres from various bus stops servicing Sydney CBD, Northern Beaches and metropolitan surrounds.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Frenchs Forest Neighbourhood Profile
With North Sydney’s best beaches just down the road and the CBD just a 13km ride away, the small, local, and family-friendly community of Frenchs Forest is shaping up to be the new ‘it’ suburb north of the city. The sense of pride amongst its neighbourhoods is infectious as friendly locals meet and greet each other on the quiet streets, with several great schools nearby making this area a huge drawcard for young families looking for space to grow.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020